Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just been chilling out over the weekend, nothing much going on except for... 260z delivery. Right 'now it's sitting in the "workshop" out of the weather... an upgrade I guess from the shed it was sitting in before. Big shout out to boys for popping around to give me a hand, much appreciated - awesome effort.

So I have been thinking about whether I should media blast her (260), take off all that old paint etc... but I think I am going to go old school and hand sand her... that way I can take off all the rust too. Media blasting sounds good, but does not take away rust - so orbital/ DA/ sanding might be the way to go - what do you guys think?

"enjoy some goods that I can produce (minus the corn syrup)"

Key combo with leather charm (worked with non alarm hondas and nissans)




Some cool Dubs... I can't make these though



Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment