Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beginning of a Dream

Been looking for a 240z 2 door - 2 seater - old school cool from the 70s. Obviously I didn't want something complete as I am going bare metal with this project and build it from ground up in the next couple of years. Drove out to country VIC the other day in the yaris and found myself this little gem! It was a case of "first buyer will buy" and I bought one. It wasn't the 240z with the 2.4l (1970-73 - don't quote me) it was the slightly younger one with some visual revamp and larger engine 260z (1974-78). This is a classic sports car, prince/datsun/nissan flagship car of the early 70s - the one that put nissan/datsun on the map!

Looking forward to the weekend as the car is getting delivered. Funds are low, but things are moving. AWESOME!!

Will update with more photos once I get nikon raw photos to work
PICS From the original owner







No comments:

Post a Comment